Friday 11 July 2014

Walking the boards ..

Next week I begin a five week shoot for the BBC in the UK.The series is very similar to the American version of Greys Anatomy,set in the surgical wing of a large ,mythical, city hospital.
I have worked on the series before and have probably clocked up a hundred hours of screen time but it was all several years ago.I am quite excited to see if the production requirements are the same or if they have moved on...the trend for lighting these days is for a much darker,more natural look...we shall see.If I can, then I will keep you updated on events on set.
In the meantime if any of you want to catch up on some previous posts you may not have seen then please visit the Reelshow Magazine wher you will find, under my name on ythe sidebar, about fifty posts..some of them for techies and sonme just a meander through life as a cameraman.

mag.reelshowint.com

Enjoy

RJD

No comments:

Post a Comment